четвъртък, 17 януари 2019 г.

The Power Of The Late Night-Snacking

You’re staring at your computer screen with weary eyes. Dinner has come and gone, but that
oh-so-familiar beast we call Hunger has reeled its damn head again.

But you can’t snack after eight o’clock, right? That’s weight loss rule number one. Or is it?
I’m about to share with you some helpful truths for a situation of this kind.


https://marto911_redteax.pay.clickbank.net/?cbitems=2.1&cbskin=20480&cbfid=36900&cbexit=58


There’s an ironic flipside to my mostly honorable label of ‘Liz Swann Miller – Weight Loss Expert’
. I must strictly resign myself to the continuous expectation the general public attributes to the title – that I have it together.

Liz would never gain excessive amounts of weight. Liz would never give in to that looming
golden M on the highway. Liz doesn’t snack late at night. How does Liz do it?

Let me tell you a secret. Liz struggles. Liz feels the exact temptations you feel, and resists the
exact pulls you resist.

As this ‘Weight Loss Expert’, I often need to remind myself not only to pursue a healthy
lifestyle in order to fulfill the expectation of my title and my career, but for my optimal
wellbeing.

The temptation, for me, is at its worst late at night, during that time when I’ve supposedly
declared eating over, yet I’m fighting hunger, bleary-eyed, answering hundreds of emails
from clients seeking advice for topics such as this.

Firstly – it’s important to note that hunger is a basic survival instinct – and we must be
grateful for it. The fact that it exists is an amazing feat in itself.
Don’t be ashamed. Just know how to appease the beast.

There are those who claim the most effective diets are those which have you eating only
two meals a day, and drinking water for the rest. I strongly encourage you to ignore these
methods, as they are not sustainable.
The secret is snacking.

 And I don’t mean digging around in a bag of chips and licking the
salt off your fingers (we’ve all been there), I mean pouring yourself a bowl of organic nuts.
Or blueberries. Or frozen peas. Be inventive, but clever about it. Choose the right food in
moderation.

But let’s talk about the late-night secret. It’s simple. And easy. Are you ready for it?
Okay. It’s a cup of tea. Don’t underestimate those three words. Not to drink immediately
before bed, but rather in the gap between dinner and sleep.

My go-to is the always delicious, always sufficient  Red Tea
. It satisfies the hunger itch, but  leaves me feeling clean, calm and revitalized, primarily due to its detoxifying properties. And it’s caffeine free – so don’t fear, you won’t be bouncing from the walls.
After my extensive studies around fat-burning solutions, the myths and the answers, I
created this tea with ingredients selected carefully for late night cravings and overall weight
loss (you can find the recipe in the link below). The benefits are endless, but the solution is
simple. Set yourself a challenge. I’ll be right there with you. Ditch the chips, the ice cream, and the
guilty pleasure cheese blocks. Get the kettle bubbling and pour yourself a steaming mug
of Red Tea. I guarantee – you will fall in love with the taste – and late night cravings will be a
beast of the past.

To get the Red Tea recipe : 

CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR 70% DISCOUNT.

0 коментара:

Публикуване на коментар